Headlines News :
Home » » The Libertines' Pete Doherty Admits Secret Romance With Amy Winehouse

The Libertines' Pete Doherty Admits Secret Romance With Amy Winehouse

Written By King on Monday, November 26, 2012 | 12:45 AM


Pete Doherty couldn't hold back his tears when he acknowledged his romance with Amy Winehouse. The former co-frontman of disbanded rock band The Libertines wept as he confessed to Daily Mail, "This is difficult for me to admit. But yes it's true. Amy and I were lovers." 


The vocalist of the band looked uncomfortable while disclosing his past. "I loved her then and, well, I still do today," he revealed. Recalling the last moments of their relationship, the "For Lovers" singer said, "But towards the end, as only lovers can, she became quite mean and cruel to me. She didn't suffer fools... and believe me, she had a mean right look."

The ex-boyfriend of Kate Moss then opened up about Amy's unhealthy eating habit, saying, "She was physically small and increasingly frail and I never once saw her eat anything solid, just milkshakes." 

He then added, "I've written a song about Amy for my new album, called 'Flags From the Old Regime'." The 33-year-old rocker explained about the new song, "I've never done a song like it... It's very slow and melodic. I've also got lots of lovely video footage of me and her just being together. But I haven't been able to watch it yet."

Back in July 2008, Pete denied that he dated Amy. To Rolling Stone, he said, "We're just good friends." Amy passed away on July 23, 2011 because of alcohol intoxication after being addicted to alcohol since 2008. Just like Pete, she had a reputation as a drug abuser.

Pete once was in a serious relationship with Kate and announced her as his fiance on April 11, 2007, but they broke up in July the same year. He was then briefly engaged to model Irina Lazareanu. He was also romantically linked to singer Lisa Moorish and model Lindi Hingston.

The "Last of English Roses" singer also admitted that recently he got a call from Kate who asked him whether he had stopped consuming drugs or not. He opened up, "I got a call from Kate a couple of weeks ago, which came as a surprise as we haven't exchanged a word since it ended. And believe me, it ended nastily."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Join us On Social Media

Subscribe via RSS Feed If you enjoyed this article just click here, or subscribe to receive more great content just like it.

Find us on Facebook

 
Support : WajeehLEO | Life 4 Fashoin | Reporter Buzz
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2012. Hollywood Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Wajeeh ul Hassan Social Media and Blogging Expert.