Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Rihanna Apologizes to Disappointed Journalists in 777 Tour

Rihanna Apologizes to Disappointed Journalists in 777 Tour

Written By King on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 | 2:00 AM


Rihanna has offered her apology to 150 neglected and disappointed journalists, who have been coming along with her during 777 Tour to promote her new album "Unapologetic". The R&B singer talked to the group of journalists in Boeing 777, RiRi's 777 Tour jetplane, when they almost reached the final location of the tour, New York City. 

"Guess what, we made it! This has been an experience that I will never ever forget. I barely slept. My sleeping was all done on this plane," the "We Found Love" hitmaker stated. "I want to thank everyone for making this trip the s**t. I want to see the naked Australian!" she referred to an Australian journalist, who went nude to express his frustration concerning RiRi who was unavailable for any interview during the flight.

"I was glad I did this. Absolutely. Tonight is the night everything we did this week goes off," she said. She then expressed her regrets for the frustrated journalists who had awful experience during the chaotic flight, saying, "I know you guys got barely dirt. But I had to be good. I still sound like s**t. It's impossible to spend time with everybody, and I'm sorry I didn't."

The "Only Girl (In the World)" songstress went on, "But this was excellent and I would definitely do it again." She then talked about her plan for a similar tour, "I would do this next time with more people, more cities and sit back the fans more." 

The 24-year-old singer recently didn't feel good with her throat. She explained, "I had to preserve my health. Normally, I'd be back here popping bottles with y'all... I had to preserve my voice. I was worried about my body more than partying on the plane, so I had to just sleep whenever I could." She continued, "I hope you guys had as much fun as I did." 

Previously, in a recent behind-the-scene video, she also complained about her sore throat. She said, "I woke up coughing on the plane and I took some cough syrup, some cold and sinus tablets, lozenges. I'm drinking lots of water and [multivitamin supplement] Berocca."

She also expressed her worry that the passengers could spread contagious illness such as flu in the aircraft. In another video of the tour, RiRi said, "There's so many people on the plane. One flight alone is bad enough, seven of them... We'll definitely be sharing some flu's on this plane. I know that sounds gross but that's life. So everybody just has to make sure that they pay attention to themselves and their health throughout." 

RiRi began the tour on Wednesday, November 14, carrying 150 journalists and some lucky fans. She performed in Mexico City, Toronto, Stockholm, Paris, Berlin, London, before ending the tour in New York City, on Tuesday, November 20.

The flight was described as horrible and frustrating by the press since they suffered from lack of sleep, food, and sunlight. The disgruntlement reached the peak when the "What's My Name?" singer didn't show up and talk to them for a few days.

The journos then held protests by shouting her nickname, RiRi, many times. They also yelled, "I need a headline," and "Just one quote!" When the ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown still didn't appear, an Australian journalist then stripped naked and ran across the cabin, cheered by other columnists.

The disgruntled press didn't stop there. On Tuesday, November 20, one of the columnists spread fake posters of Rihanna with "Missing" big caption during the flight from London to New York. The cynical flyer mentioned the superstar's birthday and physical description.

The fake flyers had a message read, "Rihanna was last seen November 14 on a Boeing 777 giving champagne around. She has not been seen or heard from since. She sports numerous tattoos." Seemingly, the journalist's flyers worked out after all when the singer finally opened up to the crowd.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Join us On Social Media

Subscribe via RSS Feed If you enjoyed this article just click here, or subscribe to receive more great content just like it.

Find us on Facebook

 
Support : WajeehLEO | Life 4 Fashoin | Reporter Buzz
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2012. Hollywood Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Wajeeh ul Hassan Social Media and Blogging Expert.